Type of Degree
Type of Program
General University Information
The Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions is a for-profit institution of higher education in Provo, Utah, United States. It first opened in 1998.
Are you interested in expanding your potential as a healthcare leader? Do you want to positively influence the direction of healthcare? Consider RMUoHP’s MHA degree program. The MHA program prepares current and future healthcare leaders to effectively respond to the dynamic and ever-changing healthcare industry. MHA graduates are educated to be strong leaders, entrepreneurs, and excellent communicators — equipped with an in-depth knowledge of the business of healthcare management.
Students in RMUoHP’s MHA program will learn to:
- Use information technology and knowledge-based resources to implement quality improvement initiatives and support decision making and practice
- Implement evidence-based best practice competencies in healthcare leadership to achieve quality outcomes
- Effectively collaborate with others to increase efficiencies in healthcare systems
- Apply the principles of quality management for maximizing outcomes in healthcare systems
- Use analytic methods to evaluate best practices to solve health care industry management challenges
- Conduct financial analysis to make long-term investment decisions for a healthcare organization
An applicant for the Master of Science in Healthcare Administration degree program must possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution (or foreign equivalent) with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.