Type of Degree
Type of Program
General University Information
The University of Saint Francis is a liberal arts university located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church, the university promotes Catholic and Franciscan values. The school currently enrolls over 1,800 undergraduate students and almost 300 graduate students, the majority of the which come from states in the American Midwest, primarily Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio.
The healthcare industry is experiencing dynamic changes! Leaders, entrepreneurs and managers are required at hospitals, clinics, pharmaceutical companies, medical equipment providers, insurance companies, government agencies and financial institutions.
Students will gain a comprehensive, practical and interdisciplinary set of core competencies, knowledge, skills and values through diverse course offerings in the health administration environment.
Applicants to the MHA program must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Possess a minimum 2.75 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
- If your undergraduate GPA is below a 2.75, you are required to take the GMAT and submit the scores to the university
- Submit official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate school programs
- Submit three letters of recommendation, preferably at least one from an employer or supervisor who has observed the applicant in a professional setting, and one from a college/university professor if applicable
- Submit a letter expressing goals in pursuing the degree
- Submit a current résumé
Fort Wayne, IN