Type of Degree
MHA/MBA, MHA/JD, MHA/MPH
Type of Program
General University Information
Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) is an urban campus of Indiana University and Purdue University in Indianapolis, Indiana,United States. Indiana University is the managing partner. IUPUI offers undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees from both universities.
The 51 credit hour MHA program includes an interdisciplinary curriculum interwoven with current research and events, providing a broadly balanced foundation of theoretical, practical, and technical knowledge. Students complete courses in financial management, accounting, marketing, economics, human resources management, information systems, law, ethics, and policy.
Students should have undergraduate courses in accounting, microeconomics, and statistics. Students can be admitted without these courses but these prerequisites must be fulfilled prior to enrolling in certain required courses.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college.
- Official GRE scores.
- If you attended any Indiana University campus, you do not need to send transcripts for your IU credits.
- Undergraduate classes in microeconomics, statistics, and accounting
- Competent written and oral communication skills.
- Students meeting these requirements are not guaranteed admission. Other admission factors include references, the personal statement, and personal interview (if applicable).