Type of Degree
Type of Program
General University Information
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (RFUMS) is a private graduate school located in North Chicago, Illinois.
The Master of Science Degree Program in Healthcare Administration and Management is an online program that can augment students’ education and professionals’ experiences with business acumen to better plan for and respond to changes in the healthcare industry.
The curriculum, which includes courses such as leadership, evidence-based management, finance, law, marketing, and information management, is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills to integrate best business practices to meet the challenges of a complex healthcare delivery system.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in any discipline
- Cumulative minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a scale of 4.0
- Work or experience in a related health or science field (recommended but not required).
- Submission of a completed application, non-refundable application fee, and two letters of recommendation from persons with knowledge of previous or current employment and/or school performance.
- Official transcripts submitted from each college and university previously attended. International transcripts must be evaluated by an approved U.S. evaluation agency (e.g., World Education Services, Inc., P.O. Box 5087, Bowling Green Station, New York, NY 10274-5087).
- Proficiency in written and verbal English. A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination is required of all foreign applicants from countries in which English is not the native language, and who have not attended an American college or university for two consecutive years. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide an official report of the TOEFL exam.