Type of Degree
Type of Program
General University Information
Florida Atlantic University, also referred to as FAU or Florida Atlantic, is a public, coeducational, research university located in Boca Raton, Florida, United States. The university has six satellite campuses located in the Florida cities of Dania Beach, Davie, Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, Port St. Lucie, and in Fort Pierce at the Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution. Florida Atlantic serves a seven-county region that has a populace of more than three million people and spans more than 100 miles (160 km) of Florida’s eastern coastline.
The Master in Health Administration (MHA) trains future administrators to follow a productive and rewarding career in the healthcare industry. Highly regulated, healthcare continuously changes and makes a difference in people’s lives like no other profession. Future health administrators from this program will learn how to be adept at interpreting regulations to continually changing events and circumstances within this booming industry.
The Masters of Health Administration (MHA) degree at FAU, College of Business, is fully accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- Completion of the Graduate College Application including application fee
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 500 or higher* and/or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score of 1000 or higher
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation reflecting bachelor’s degree
Boca Raton, FL