We have had a lot of people contacting us regarding Healthcare Administration Internships. For both undergraduate and masters level students, finding internships can be a tough process. Therefore we decided to list as many internships as possible. We will make sure to continue to update this list.
However, here is the first place you can look for a complete internship directory. One more thing. These are not fellowships but they are internships. This means they are for current students rather than graduated masters level students. Some of these programs require you to be in an MHA Degree program while others only require an undergraduate degree. We will continue to update this list!
- Emory Healthcare Internship
- North Shore University Hospital
- UCLA Health Systen Internship
- UNC Healthcare Internship
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Public Policy/Health Internships
- Alliance for Health Reform
- American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Medical Association Government Affairs Internship
- American Public Health Association
- Asian Health Services Internship
- Cancer Research UK
- Center for Medicare Advocacy
- CMS Summer Internships
- Food and Drug Administration Internship
- Genetic Alliance
- HIMSS Foundation Internship
- Institute for Health Policy Solutions
- Kaiser Health Policy Internship
- Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research Internship
- New England Health Institute Summer Internships
- Public Health Solutions Internship
- RAND Corporation Graduate Internship
- US Department of HHS Diversity Internship
- University of Michigan Summer Health Policy Internship
- World Health Organization Internship
- Accenture - Offers summer internships for health administration and public health students.
- Deloitte Consulting – Offers summer internships for health administration students.
We will continue to update our Healthcare Administration Internships page. Please feel free to check back frequently!