MHA Degree Search - Nationwide
Welcome to MHA Guide, the number one source for Health Administration Degrees. Our website contains the most up to date and comprehensive directory of MHA Degrees, MBA Degrees, MPH Degrees, and MPA Degrees that can help you become a leader in the health care field. Did you know that according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the average salary of a healthcare administrator is $88,000 per year? Did you know that careers in health care administration are expected to grow much faster than the average career? If you are interested in starting your career in health administration, then feel free to search through our health administration degree directory for your next career step!
- More DetailsThe MBA in Health Administration at CU Denver's Business School is a degree program designed for the health professional who would like to add an MBA to
- More DetailsThe Indiana University Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health Master of Health Administration program has a long and distinguished history of
- More DetailsEarn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of
- More DetailsThe Master of Public Health (MPH) degree prepares students with the practical knowledge and skills to address today’s complex population health and health
- More DetailsThe MHA (Master of Health Administration) is designed for students who plan to pursue senior management positions in health services.
- More DetailsPrograms in Health Management and Policy Vision: The vision of the Division of Public Administration’s Programs in Health Management and Policy is to be a
- More DetailsStudents in the MSHA program choose one of seven concentrations: clinical management, finance, human resource management, health informatics, managerial
- More DetailsThe nationally ranked master's program in Health Systems Administration employs a broad systems approach and is offered as both a full-time and part-time
- More DetailsThe University of North Florida’s Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.) program is designed to prepare individuals in the Southeastern United States to
- More DetailsThe Army-Baylor University Graduate Program in Health and Business Administration! We have been serving the Federal Health System by providing high quality