MHA Degree Search - Nationwide
Welcome to MHA Guide, the number one source for Health Administration Degrees. Our website contains the most up to date and comprehensive directory of MHA Degrees, MBA Degrees, MPH Degrees, and MPA Degrees that can help you become a leader in the health care field. Did you know that according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the average salary of a healthcare administrator is $88,000 per year? Did you know that careers in health care administration are expected to grow much faster than the average career? If you are interested in starting your career in health administration, then feel free to search through our health administration degree directory for your next career step!
- More DetailsThe MHA (Master of Health Administration) is designed for students who plan to pursue senior management positions in health services.
- More DetailsThe UIC Master of Healthcare Administration Program provides the opportunity to develop the skills and resources you need to become a healthcare leader.
- More DetailsThe Sloan Program in Health Administration is preparing new generations of leaders to apply management and organizational expertise to the advancement of
- More DetailsThe Master of Health Policy & Administration program at Washington State University prepares students for a leadership role in the dynamic field of
- More DetailsThe University of Scranton MHA Program mission is to provide local, regional, and international students a comprehensive, practical, and interdisciplinary
- More DetailsThe Armstrong Atlantic State University MHSA Program allows students to focus their studies on the management/administration of health services delivery
- More DetailsAn MBA in Healthcare Management from Union Graduate College prepares you for the rigors of business and the service of healthcare. The curriculum provides
- More DetailsThe School of Health Administration at Texas State University-San Marcos is one of only a few universities in the nation with both an undergraduate program
- More DetailsEarn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of
- More DetailsDesigned with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the same curriculum offered at South University's