MHA Degree Search - Nationwide
Welcome to MHA Guide, the number one source for Health Administration Degrees. Our website contains the most up to date and comprehensive directory of MHA Degrees, MBA Degrees, MPH Degrees, and MPA Degrees that can help you become a leader in the health care field. Did you know that according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the average salary of a healthcare administrator is $88,000 per year? Did you know that careers in health care administration are expected to grow much faster than the average career? If you are interested in starting your career in health administration, then feel free to search through our health administration degree directory for your next career step!
- More DetailsMarymount’s M.S. in Health Care Management (MSHCM) focuses on the fast-paced and dynamic health care field, equipping health care professionals with the
- More DetailsPenn State offers two M.H.A. programs, a residential program and an online program.
- More DetailsTrinity University continually provides students with the intellectual and practical know-how to become effective health care leaders. Prominent guest
- More DetailsThe University of Scranton MHA Program mission is to provide local, regional, and international students a comprehensive, practical, and interdisciplinary
- More DetailsThe Armstrong Atlantic State University MHSA Program allows students to focus their studies on the management/administration of health services delivery
- More DetailsAn MBA in Healthcare Management from Union Graduate College prepares you for the rigors of business and the service of healthcare. The curriculum provides
- More DetailsRush University's health systems management (HSM) offers an innovative, world-class education, in the setting of an elite academic medical center with a
- More DetailsThe Master of Health Services Administration (MHSA) program prepares individuals to work in a wide variety of professional settings, employing their
- More DetailsThe Indiana University Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health Master of Health Administration program has a long and distinguished history of
- More DetailsThe MHA program offers students a competency-based curriculum and an array of professional development resources and activities to prepare graduates for