MHA Degree Search - Nationwide
Welcome to MHA Guide, the number one source for Health Administration Degrees. Our website contains the most up to date and comprehensive directory of MHA Degrees, MBA Degrees, MPH Degrees, and MPA Degrees that can help you become a leader in the health care field. Did you know that according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the average salary of a healthcare administrator is $88,000 per year? Did you know that careers in health care administration are expected to grow much faster than the average career? If you are interested in starting your career in health administration, then feel free to search through our health administration degree directory for your next career step!
- More DetailsSimmons College offers both an MHA Degree and an MBA Degree. Both programs are excellent for students interested in health administration. Check out
- More DetailsThe MHA degree program is designed to provide graduate level education to individuals who, after appropriate managerial experience, are capable of assuming
- More DetailsThe Department of Health Policy and Management offers three outstanding residential master’s programs for individuals who aspire to become leading health
- More DetailsThe Army-Baylor University Graduate Program in Health and Business Administration! We have been serving the Federal Health System by providing high quality
- More DetailsSaint Louis University's Master of Health Administration (MHA) program provides students with the finest-quality health management education available.
- More DetailsThe MHA program offers students a competency-based curriculum and an array of professional development resources and activities to prepare graduates for
- More DetailsThe Master of Public Health (MPH) is a professional degree that will prepare you to solve public health problems by applying professional disciplinary
- More DetailsThe University of Oklahoma (OU) is a coeducational public research university located in Norman, Oklahoma.
- More DetailsThe University of Scranton MHA Program mission is to provide local, regional, and international students a comprehensive, practical, and interdisciplinary
- More DetailsThe MBA in Healthcare Management provides the knowledge and skills necessary for management careers in various health services organizations. The program